Saturday, January 27, 2007

Call me Mrs. Zane!!

Well when we last left off... i was going to see my future husband (Billy Zane) in a play. If you don't know who Billy is..take a look at Titanic, The Phathom, and Dead Calm...just to name a few. Well the show was great.. He played the character in his usual Billy style..charming! :) But, guess what when i got there they just happened to be doing a question and answer session with Mr. Zane after the show... what luck! or a miracle you say???

Anyway, I asked my question... what was it you say? was it? Mr. Zane how about coffee? or Mr. Zane are you free for dinner tomorrow night? or Mr. Zane will you marry me? he he... I don't want to keep you in suspense any longer... but unfortunately my question wasn't chosen :( But, i did get to spend 20 more minutes just admiring his wonderful beauty..... Thank you God!

So, guess what... i had to move.. when i arrived my room wasn't available yet.. so this morning when it became available i moved all my stuff all the way upstairs to a different flat. (apartment) ...I now have a roommate and new flatmates...which i haven't met them all yet... Oh, this is for Bonnie/Anthony...I'll have you know before i left my other flat.. i taught "the Italians" Phase 10... It was complicated since they speak Italian and very little English.... but we made it through and they loved it! I think we played till 4am! Oh, I will miss them....I'll have teach my new roommate to play....

Today i pondered going to see Billy again...but, since I'm not a stalker.. i thought better... and saw another play. It was very interesting... You know one of those plays that you sit around with your theatre friends and talk about... yeah... i miss those days... It made me want to act and produce good theatre.... Well, this coffee shop will be closing soon.. gotta go!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I keep praying for that chance encounter with Billy Zane so that you can pop the question. In the meantime perhaps Bonnie could tell me what Phase 10 is.?????

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Phase 10!!

we have to play when you get back.
Sorry you had to move around, but at least you're meeting more peeps.

I love and miss you!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home