Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Countdown to London


It is three days till i takeoff to London (yes i am going to this bakery...it's fantastic i heard :) they left the "A" off ). Im so excited..and i have been planning for soooo long that it is hard to believe that the day is finally here. This trip has been a long time coming. I first went to London in 1997 and i always promised myself that i would return. Yeah!! It took me ten years.


Why London you ask?? I love this city.. There are not many cities that i feel at home in but, London is one of them. I would live here If i could. But i also love Los angeles, my church, and my church family i would missed them too much. Plus there's this thing called a job/work visa.....not being able to stay longer than six months... that puts a wrench in any ideas of staying. :)
On this trip i will also be going to Venice, Paris, Amsterdam, and Edinburgh...In no particular order. Im excited to tour all... and just relax and become a temporary London resident. Im hoping to get tons of reading done. My hope for this trip is to learn how to relax and enjoy moments in my life so that when i return it will be natural for me to do this. (yep, in Los Angeles)

I am almost pack.. Since im a flight attendant im always concerned that i am packing too much. I see countless people at the airport with just "stuff".... people whose suitcase has broken because to much is in it, and then there are those people you see in the terminal walking away from security..looking a mess...clothes and shoes half on.. hair tossled and there always carrying their items in some sort of ripped bag.....and you always wonder to yourself did they really need to bring that? So, i started packing early so i could remove anything that i did not need! Ha ha ha... That wont be me at security :)
Well I am going to be blogging my trip and hopefully you will join me. I'll try to keep it up to date, fun, and lots of pictures. See you in London!


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Go get 'em, Tiger!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bring me back a crumpet

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home