Sunday, January 28, 2007

Hillsong-London!!!...........

Hello, everyone! I did something new today... I went to a restaurant and ordered off the menu! No changes, no can you put this on the side, can you add this.. i ordered Spaghetti from this Italian restaurant and i ate it ... it had mushrooms and I'm not sure even if i like those.. but i ate them too.. just wanted to share with you how I'm trying new things!

I went to church this morning at Hillsong London. It was great...Bobbie and Brian Houston were visiting and did the message that day. .. I felt like i never left home. That's how welcoming they are. I even met some new friends. We all went to coffee and I'm going to go to there connection group next week!


I went to two services today because Bobbie was speaking and one and Brian at the other...Bobbie spoke on how we should appreciate the House of God...and how we should be welcoming in the house. Brian spoke on looking at love with fresh eyes, knowing how to give God's love because after all we are the recipients of it...I think his message spoke to me the most..one of the points he made was that love cuts out all the options..That we must choose not to entertain any other options that we must always pursue Love..pursue God.. he is Love.. He also quoted someone.. i couldn't write that fast.. but the quote was this"Love does not consist of gazing at one another BUT looking in the same direction!" wow... are you looking in the same direction as God? am I? Order your conduct and conversation in accordance to God's plan..

This just made me think about all "my" plans.. and how so many times i do things just because i want to... Just made me look at things with fresh eyes. Enough of my strange pondering.... Well I'm off to Italy on Wednesday!.. see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home