I Made it through security....!! aah...now what im looking forward too :)

Good Morning.. my wonderful friends..The day is finally here..London or Bust. I finally got everything packed into a bag. That was a feat... ask my roommates. I hope i didn't take too much??? I woke up this morning thinking I'm really going to do this.. even though i travel all the time. Travelling for pleasure seems almost incomprehensible. I see other people travel all the time. I see and help them with their travels.. I share in their experiences that when it comes down too it sometimes I just want to be home and not on a airplane, airport, or hotel somewhere. But I'm excited to go...nervous feeling and all.
My wonderful roommate Sarah dropped me off at the airport this morning at O dark hundred and check in was really easy! Although i had to pay for an overweight bag... I did pack too much! :( I just want to know how they screen bags at the airport because the bag i locked made it through the screening but the other (you the one with my unmentionables because men are reading this) had to be searched.. figures! We will be boarding soon. Pray for smooth flying for me.
Like i said earlier this trip was a long time coming and there a few things I'm looking forward to doing..... I'm really looking forward to waking up each morning and saying God what do you want to do today? I'm really looking forward to talking to people and really enjoying there company. I'm really looking forward to experiencing art with out being rushed for time. I'm really looking forward to seeing how London worships God. I'm looking forward to enjoying a cup of coffee. I'm really looking forward to finding new ways to express myself. I'm really looking forward to wandering the streets of London. I'm really looking forward to really hearing what God has to say. And I'm really looking forward to sharing it with you. I know I'm soooo cheesy... Well you just learned something new about me :) Next time we talk I'll be in London........

2 Comments:
What a great way to start the year! I'm soo excited for you Melliemel! I can relate to you preparing for your trip for so long and finally the day came. I hope it doesn't take me 10 years to go back to all those beautiful cities full of great art and romanticism. I do like London, but I dream of going back to Salzburg, specially to the amazing garden where the Sound of Music was filmed...I also told myself that I would be back there. I'm getting melancholic now ;) I know you are flying right now as I write this and is so exciting to know that I get to share this special moment with you. ENJOY your dates with God!! I look forward to hearing more about your trip. HUGS!
YEAH, Mel! This is so exciting! I can't wait to read every moment and thing you've learned. I look forward to living vicariously thru your experience. LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment
<< Home